SHACKLEFORD ISLAND ON THE SOUTHERN OUTER BANKS OF NC

SHACKLEFORD ISLAND ON THE SOUTHERN OUTER BANKS OF NC
WALKING WITH WILD MUSTANGS ON THE CRYSTAL COAST OF NC

Thursday, July 25, 2013

 
PURE AND SIMPLE....BUT TRUE!
"If you are lucky enough to be at the beach....
You're LUCKY enough!"
 
How many words and expressions can be used to express how wonderful it feels to be 'at the beach'?  Well, let me see!  Immediately comes to my mind are...........
Exhilarating, refreshing, calm, relaxing, stress free, joyful, vacations, waves, sea shells, dolphins, salt water, sunshine, beach music, Embers, Platters, Band of Oz, dancing, shagging, photography, and speaking of photography I would love to share some of my own favorite pictures here 'at the beach' in Carteret County, NC ..........................

The ocean's gentle roar at Indian Beach, NC

Footprints in the sand at Shackleford Island


GO FLY A KITE ONCE IN A WHILE!!  SO RELAXING!!

Beautiful sunsets over Bogue Sound and the Atlantic Ocean

FISHING!  Or in this case, 'cleaning' and feeding the birds!

NOW, don't you feel a lot better simply by being 'at the beach' through my pictures?  I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as I did taking them!  If you are searching for your place 'AT THE BEACH', let me know.  I would love to help you reach your dream of owning a place at the beach!  Gena
www.GenaGilbertRealEstate.com

No comments: